- Specially designed to permit a single operator to quickly and easily level an entire area.
- Adjustable handle to meet operator needs and more efficient handling.
- Handle vibration is minimized with our impact absorbing mounting system to optimize control and operator comfort.
- Superior control is achieved with our responsive handle mounted throttle and on/off switch.
- High frequency vibration disperses and levels concrete without build-up.
- Lightweight, easy to transport to and around job sites.
- Blade design permits cutting and smoothing in a single operation.
- Interchangeable blades with other leading wet screed units.
Lightweight and easy to transport, assemble, and operate.
- Blades Available In: 4’ (1.2m), 6’ (1.8m), 8’ (2.4m), 10’ (3.0m), 12’ (3.7m), 14’ (4.5m), 16’ (4.9m)
Technical DataDownload Datasheet
|Handle (fully adjustable)||12.7 kg|
|Blades||1.2 - 4.9 m|
|Blade Weight||2.9 - 11.6 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||0.65 l|
|Estimated running Time||1.1 @ 7000 rpm|
|Weight (dry)||12.7 kg + Blade|
|Weight (operating)||13.5 kg + Blade|
|Sound Power||50 Dba|
|Vibration||< 9 m/s2|