Precision and speed at it’s finest.
Bartell ride-on power trowels have been engineered to meet the professional contractor for a lightweight, high production machine with easy maintenance characteristics. The TS96 addresses the needs of the professional contractor looking for high production finishing. The reduced maintenance, low profile ride-on power trowel features a responsive steering system and heavy duty gearbox. The TS96 delivers high rotor 9 speeds suited for finish applications, yet ideal for float pan operations.
• Heavy duty gearbox provides lower operating temperature and longer life.
• Variable speed clutch and pulley drive system produces consistent blade speed up to 180 rpm.
• Dependable air-cooled Briggs & Stratton 35 hp engine provides consistent power.
• Low machine profile offers increased machine stability and a better view of the work surface.
• Flip-up end rings facilitate efficient blade changes.
• Flip-up seat reveals a sturdy lifting bale for ease of transport and to facilitate engine maintenance.
• Twin stick, multi-directional steering system provides precision control and full maneuverability.
• Engine hour meter to monitor periodic maintenance, adjustable operator’s seat for greater comfort, and a set of four 50 watt lights to improve visibility in poorly lit conditions are standard Features.
Technical DataDownload Datasheet
|Power Source||Vanguard V-Twin|
|Power Output||35 hp|
|Float Blade Size||25 x 46 cm|
|Finish Trowel Size||15 x 46 cm|
|Combination Blade Size||20 x 46 cm|