High Performance Compactors Produced with Bartell’s High Level of Quality, at an affordable Price.
- Hydraulic reversing mechanism with flexible maneuverability allows the machine for forward, backward, and spot-on compaction
- Cast aluminum throttle lever for a more professional, stronger, and durable for tamping
- New closed style frame for increased engine and guide hook protection
- Cast aluminum belt cover for increased clutch and engine longevity
- Ductile iron bases for increased strength and durability
- Optional extension plates and urethane mat options available
The Bartell Vibratory Plate Compactor is the product of extensive engineering development designed to give long life and unmatched performance. The Compactors are shipped completely assembled with the exception of attaching the handle, and only require filling with fuel and a brief check of lubricant levels in preparation for operation. The Plate Compactors offered by Bartell are some of the most economical and creditable Plate Compactors on the market, and are available in five different weight levels, which range from 60kg to 405kg, with petrol engines.
Technical DataDownload Datasheet
|Power Output Hp (Kw)||4.8(3.6) / 5.7(4.2)|
|Width, in. (mm)||14” (350)|
|Height, in. (mm)||35” (880)|
|Length, in. (mm)||35” (880)|
|Weight, lbs (kg)||177 (80)|
|Compaction Force||3461 lbf, 15.3 kN, 1570 kgf|
|Max Travel Speed||82 ft/min, 25 m/min|